A Group Retirement Plan can work with your company’s overall compensation approach to provide greater financial security for employees and their families. A Retirement Plan conveys your concern for employees’ life after work, it can help your company gain a competitive edge when recruiting, and it enhances employee appreciation and loyalty, creating a workplace in which your employees want to stay for the long term.
- As the employer, you don’t pay for administration because fees are covered in one low Investment Management Fee (IMF) associated with each fund.
- The plan has a quick and easy online application, so set up is easy. You can administer the plan your plan online when it’s convenient for you.
- Competitive fees – lower fees mean more of your employees’ savings go toward their retirement income, and
- Leading funds – Rigorous selection and monitoring process ensures the availability of only top quality investments for your plan
- First-class employee services – online retirement planning tools, statements and education materials mean your employees have support when they need it.